- Show your property to qualified buyers.
- Provide a marketing plan for your property that might include
fliers, open houses, ads in The State newspaper, information on our websites
and coverage in our CENTURY
21® Bob Capes Presents magazine.
- Furnish a written Competitive Market Value Analysis that
will help you determine the best listing price for your property.
- Review various financing alternatives and help you determine
those which best enhance the marketability of your property.
- Network your home through the Consolidated Multiple Listing
Service, marketing your home to more than 2,100 agents.
- Promote your property to CENTURY 21®
Bob Capes Realtor’s in-town and relocation prospects.
- Coordinate appointment, follow up on showings and report
all customer feedback to you.
- Maintain regular contact with you and discuss comments received
about your property.
- Submit to you all written offers as presented; assist
with negotiations; and prior to acceptance, provide an estimate of your
net sales proceeds.